ĐÈN STUDIO GODOX QS600II (MARK II) TÍCH HỢP 2.4GHZ X SERIES RECEIVER,
ĐIỀU KHIỂN CÔNG SUẤT TRỰC TIẾP TỪ TRIGGER GODOX X32, X1, XT16
Bảo hành 12 tháng.
Godox QS600II Overview
With a guide number of 249′, the QS600II Flash Head from Godox is a 5600K daylight-balanced flash source with sophisticated core and convenience features at an affordable price point. The head features 0.3-1.5 sec. recycling with flash durations as short as 1/2000 sec. Power is variable from 1/32 to full power, adjustable in 50 steps, while the 150W modeling light has a Proportional mode to aid in light placement and a Percentage mode that adjusts brightness from 5 to 100%. Settings are accessed via rear panel push buttons and displayed on the easy-to-read LCD screen. Triggering options include sync cord, test button, and slave triggering. The QS600II has a built-in 32-channel X1 radio system, making wireless function control possible with separate purchase of the XT16, FT16 or X1 transmitter. The head also has an anti-pre-flash function that makes it easy to work with point-and-shoot and other cameras that employ pre-flash. The QS600II weighs in at 6.4 lb, making it easy to assemble a kit with 2 or more heads without having to lug a heavy case around. The QS600II has a Bowens front accessory mount allowing it to use Godox modifiers as well as accessories from the many manufacturers that use this system. The head has a tilting stand mount and runs on 100 to 120 VAC mains power.
- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
- Use TTL wireless trigger X1 as well as power remotes XT16 or FT16 to wirelessly control the head’s power, modeling light, triggering, and more. The system has 32 radio channels and 16 groups.
- Fast Recycling and Flash Duration
- The QSII series features 0.3 to 1.5 sec recycling and 1/800 to 1/2000 sec flash durations.
- Precise Power Adjustment
- Power can be adjusted from 1/32 to 1/1 in 50 steps in 0.1 increments
- The 150 W modeling light has 3 modes: Off, Proportional, and Percentage (5 to 100%)
- Slave Trigger Modes
- The flash head has Off, S1, and S2 slave trigger modes. The head can sync with cameras that fire one pre-flash.
- Easy Operation
- Keyboard and multi-function buttons
- Easily read LCD screen displays settings and functions
- Safe and Reliable
- Glass flash tube and modeling light cover and precise power isolation.